Trying to be organised in 2020🌟

Hiya,

Today is a very chilled one for me, after work yesterday I thought I’d go for a swim today but it seems like my body needs a rest so that’s what we’ll do.

This post is all about tips and tricks I’ve learnt and actually stuck to since last January. It was in February 2019 that I started Bullet Journaling for the first time and realised just how much easier it made everything! As someone who has bad brain fog due to an illness, the anxiety you can feel when easily forgetting things is horrible, and so to just simply write down all your plans, memories and important events is so vital.

It sounds such a simple idea and I don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier... I think because actually keeping a diary for thoughts has never been my thing (I tend to write all ideas here and love it), but I think tracking plans or key events is a much easier thing and doesn’t have to be perfect like I imagine a diary to be.

Last year, I made my own Bullet Journal. I loved how you can put in your monthly, weekly and daily events so there’s double the chance of not forgetting something! I tracked the books I’d read, how many times I swam and key addresses for the end of year Christmas cards.

Some categories  I kept up with easier than others, but what I realised last year is whilst I loved the concept of such an in-depth diary, I didn’t like the effort of making one. I imagine some people love the creativity and flexibility of making their own diary, adapted to their own likes and needs. However, I just found it time consuming and as I was kindly given an Amazon voucher for Christmas  I have brought my first pre made in depth diary and I’m loving using it already.

I would recommend having a diary to anyone who has to attend lots of appointments, likes to be organised or just simply has a bad short term memory. They are stellar.

Thanks for reading! :)

Molly xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to breeze through festival season with a chronic illness

(Probably the most personal post I will ever write) Feelings that no one tells you about when you're ill for a long period

Why it’s ok to feel depressed after a chronic illness and why it doesn’t make you a bad person, just a normal one.