Things I’m loving in January and a Llandudno adventure :)

Hello,

I’m going to be honest and say I’m not feeling the best today- the fatigue is really really heavy but writing always takes my mind off it :) so here goes...

I thought it’d be nice to write down all the things I’m loving this month as a way to look back on the things that make me smile.

1) “Expectation” by Anna Hope - I’m just over halfway through this book and LOVE it
2) Waitrose assorted teas that include peach and honey and also strawberry and camomile flavours
3) The Body Shop - Chai Latte shower gel - thank you for amazing Christmas gift Katie!!
4) Lush’s  hair shampoo bars - perfect for sensitive scalps
5) Bath bomb’s and body lotions in general - I’m never normally that organised with body care but I’m learning to fall in love with body butters!
6) Having loved ones that are incredibly supportive and want to be there even when I feel rubbish ❤️
7) Candles! - I don’t think I’ve fully appreciated them until my 22nd year!!
 8) A little canvas book bag that I brought in the sale for £3.50 and some of the profits go to funding Library buses for children
9) “Call The Midwife” and “Cold Feet” returning to Tv! :)

This is the month me and my lovely Jack went on an overnight stay to Llandudno!! It was absolutely wonderful, and we spontaneously booked a B and B a few days before, and went via train! We arrived to breezy, but clear weather and after resting in the Indian-themed hotel (Space boutique B and B) we walked to have a coffee and then tea overlooking the seafront. Afterwards, we strolled along the promenade - looking at the pretty lights glowing in the distance.  The next day was filled with browsing around the little shops, in the windiest weather we had ever experienced! We had a bite to eat at a cafe and found they did the most amazing gluten and dairy free puddings! This was after sitting on the beach whilst Jack tried the new vegan pasty from Greggs and threw stones in the sea, trying to skim.

It was an amazing adventure and one I’ll never forget!! ❤️
Xxx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to breeze through festival season with a chronic illness

(Probably the most personal post I will ever write) Feelings that no one tells you about when you're ill for a long period

Why it’s ok to feel depressed after a chronic illness and why it doesn’t make you a bad person, just a normal one.