Things I am continuously and forever grateful for...

Hi,

I know I haven’t written for a good few months, but seeing as I find my little blog much more like a diary than anything else I think it doesn’t matter how long I’m gone. I think I’ll always come back to writing. So much has changed in my life in the last few months for the better and all of it derives from a boy who’s the very best person I’ve ever met and who also happens to have a name beginning with J ❤️.

A lot of people have been making resolutions for 2020, but I think it makes much more sense to write a list of things to be grateful for. The smallest of things I’ve found mean the most and so I think it’s so important to cherish these things.

1) To be sitting in a warm house and to have a device to write this on at all
2) By the grace of God, to have a family that LOVEs me, that supports me and cherishes me
3) To be safe
4) To live in a country with comparatively fewer natural disasters than other countries
 5) To have a brain that functions enough to empathise and learn
6) To be able to have the ability to speak and have my voice heard
7) To be, actually, a very strong person and to overcome extreme fatigue everyday to such a level that most wouldn’t
8) To tonight, be able to recognise this and be proud of myself
9) To have pets to cuddle
10) To have a partner that is so wonderful; He is the better half of my soul
11) To be able to see all the bright colours around the room and for small things like this to make me happy
12) To be able to feel so free when swimming
13) To be able to see the beauty in lights, nature and trinkets
14) To always have food to eat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to breeze through festival season with a chronic illness

(Probably the most personal post I will ever write) Feelings that no one tells you about when you're ill for a long period

Why it’s ok to feel depressed after a chronic illness and why it doesn’t make you a bad person, just a normal one.