Books, Youtubers and lots of tea

Hello!


In true Molly fashion I find myself writing my second blog in two days after not blogging for a month. (Insert hands in face emoji here).


I think I'm one of those people that has a few interests and I seem to steer towards one and neglect the others, then rotate and so then realise how much I have missed something.


Anyway....


Today, as I've finished a book I thought I'd do a little review. The book I've just finished was the very funny and easy to read "Love Nina - Dispatches into family life" by Nina Stibbe. The whole book is formed of actual letters home Stibbe wrote to her sister whilst living in London as a Nanny. Set in the 80's, Nina becomes very quickly part of the family and has amazingly funny anecdotes in her time where she stays in the same street as many famous writers and playwrights. I would definitely recommend this book to pretty much anyone after something funny and easy reading.


Alongside reading I've plunged into Youtube a lot more over the past few months. I really enjoy seeing snippets of someone else's life for fashion/lifestyle/food inspiration and the vloggers on Youtube are amazing for these insights.


 At the moment I'm loving 'Megan Ellaby' - for everything Fashion related in a fun, bright and warm way! I also love "Study-tuber"'s such as 'Ruby Granger', 'Eve Cornwell', 'Unjaded Jade' and 'Jack Edwards'! They remind me of how I was during A Levels and the amount of organisation that must be involved in doing a degree. I also love 'Grackle' or Grace for her videos in which she sets herself food challenges as a bakery student. I think it's nice gaining inspiration from others and it's making me want to try new things myself!


Today has been a lovely chilled day...As it was my day off I showered and then went to meet a friend for coffee. Having just finished Uni, it was so nice to see her back in town and afterwards we had a wonder around the many charity shops that our area has to offer. It was here that I picked up the most amazing bargain. A massive variety box of 'The English Tea Company' 's tea - brand new and unopened! So far I've tried the 'Candy Cane', 'Gingerbread' and 'Peppermint Melon' blends and they're all amazing! :)


I hope you're having an equally lovely day whatever you're up to!!


Molly x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to breeze through festival season with a chronic illness

(Probably the most personal post I will ever write) Feelings that no one tells you about when you're ill for a long period

Why it’s ok to feel depressed after a chronic illness and why it doesn’t make you a bad person, just a normal one.