HANDS DOWN THE BEST BOOK I’VE READ IN THE PAST YEAR - ‘Everything I know about Love’ by Dolly Alderton

Uncharacteristically of me, I’m now writing my third book review in three days.

This book however, is my firm favourite of the year. So much so that I’ve stayed in for five hours straight to finish it, that is “Everything I know about love”  by Dolly Alderton.

This book is a holy grail for twenty-somethings as Dolly masterfully tells of her loves, losses and friendships that make up her twenties. Her writing style is that of Bridget Jones, with none of the self pity or loathing, only lessons learnt whilst growing and having fun  through life. It’s funny, touching, honest and life affirming.

It is a book that will now be a firm favourite on my book shelf, and one that I will be recommending to every girl-friend.

Amazing.

Love,

Molly xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to breeze through festival season with a chronic illness

(Probably the most personal post I will ever write) Feelings that no one tells you about when you're ill for a long period

Why it’s ok to feel depressed after a chronic illness and why it doesn’t make you a bad person, just a normal one.