Yummy breakfast smoothie - Banana and Raspberry

Morning!

I hope you’re all really well and toasty warm on this cold October morning.

I’ve recently adopted a strict gluten free/ dairy free diet on health grounds and I’m really loving the energy and resilience it’s giving me.

I particularly love the recipes of “Deliciously Ella” as mentioned in my previous post that looks a little more into what made me change my diet so drastically for the better. The recipes are so simple and use much of the same staples, but focus on natural and nutritional foods to aid repair and energy.

As five weeks have now passed since starting the change, I feel a little more confident in experimenting and so thought I’d share the recipe for a great breakfast smoothie I’m currently drinking.

It’s so simple but yummy with only 5 ingredients.

Simply add a cup of almond milk (or any dairy alternative to your fancy) to a large chopped banana and a handful of raspberry’s. Add a tea spoon of peanut butter and a table spoon of pure maple syrup for sweetness.

Blend and enjoy!

Molly x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to breeze through festival season with a chronic illness

(Probably the most personal post I will ever write) Feelings that no one tells you about when you're ill for a long period

Why it’s ok to feel depressed after a chronic illness and why it doesn’t make you a bad person, just a normal one.